The PFLAG Scholarship Program application process begins on February 25th. All application materials must be received by April 30, 2014.
Many PFLAG chapters have scholarship programs as well. Students are eligible to receive scholarships from both their local chapter and the national office so encourage students you know to apply for both. Review the list of chapter scholarships.
Begin Your Application
- You are a graduating senior entering higher education for the first time, this calendar year (if you graduated in the past year and took a time off you are still eligible to apply).
- Self identify as a gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) or an ally
- Demonstrate an interest in service to the LGBT community.
- Have applied to an accredited U.S.higher education institution.
- Cannot be receiving full tuition remission from other sources to fund the education (e.g., other full-tuition scholarships, established college trust fund, etc.)
See all of 2013 PFLAG National Scholarship receipients in the current issue of the PFLAGPole!