Thank you for choosing to make a donation to PFLAG National! You're about to join an expanding family of over 200,000 members and supporters who know the impact of our work and the power of our grassroots network of 350+ chapters in the United States--moving equality forward through the unique PFLAG voice of families and allies working together with people who are LGBTQ.
Your financial support allows PFLAG National to focus on critical priorities such as ensuring the sustainability of our national signature programs and the support for our 350+ chapters across the United States. Plus, your financial support is critical to advancing other urgent priorities including:
- A new PFLAG National website—content, structure, design—to become a more powerful resource
- New learning opportunities through our PFLAG Academy Online
- New editions of PFLAG's core publications on creating safe schools, parent and family education, and engaging new allies
- More innovative workplace training resources through our Straight for Equality in the Workplace program.
- New advocacy engagement at the federal and state levels to advance nondiscrimination campaigns that ensure full equality.
Memberships, Corporate Partnerships, and More!
There are many ways to support PFLAG National. Simply scroll down the page for options to join as a Member (individual/couple/family) or support PFLAG National as a National Corporate Partner. Learn how to make recurring donations, planned giving and estate planning options, and more.
Questions? Contact PFLAG National Member Services at email@example.com or (202) 467-8180, option 3.
Become a Contributor
Find out about the many important ways you can make a contribution to support the work of PFLAG now. That includes becoming a member of the Jeanne Manford PFLAG Legacy Circle. Learn about PFLAG’s Planned Giving Program and how your gitf can provide resources to ensure that PFLAG's mission and work are sustained.
Become a National Corporate Partner
Find out about PFLAG's Corporate Partnership program and the benefits it brings to your company and your employees. Or get more information about becoming a Corporate or Foundation Partner, and learn how your organization can support PFLAG National programs in the workplace and communities.